Spring Break Style Guide 2023
Spring break is upon us and if you’re anything like us, you’re desperate to escape the cold and head somewhere warm. But when you’ve been wearing heavy coats and your coziest socks for the last few months, switching off your winter mindset and stepping into summer mode can be hard. Lucky for you, we’ve got you covered on all things spring break fashion this year. Here are our picks for spring break and how to style them!
Styling Florals and Patterns
We love florals and patterns as we head into warmer weather. There’s something about dressing as if you came straight out of a wildflower field that screams spring is here!
Here are our favorite floral and pattern outfits:
- The Monica smocked waist midi dress from Greylin is perfect for a beach dinner. Pair it with your favorite sandals and some simple jewelry to accentuate the pattern of the dress.
- We’re OBSESSED with the Tahlia floral mini dress from MinkPink. If you close your eyes and envision what the perfect tropical beachy vacation dress is, I bet this would be really close. Pair with your favorite sandals and a wide-brim hat while you explore a beach town.
- Last, but not least, we have the Zoey midi dress from MinkPink. Heading to a beach wedding? You can’t go wrong with this dress—it’s the perfect combination of beachy, casual, chic, and comfy. We particularly love the puff sleeves adding that feminine touch.
Not So Basic
We know you can’t go on vacation without a few casual, basic looks. Well, don’t you worry—we’ve got plenty of those! Even better yet? Our basics aren’t just boring! Here are a few of our picks to pack for those casual days or when you just want to throw something quick over your swimsuit to walk from the resort to the beach.
- The Paloma everyday tank from Michael Stars is our go-to tank for summer! Great for layering under a jean jacket or wearing on its own with shorts or a skirt! Plus, it comes in a variety of colors.
- You can’t go on vacation without your favorite pair of denim shorts, right? The Maeve shorts from Pistola are a great option for a pair of denim shorts that aren’t, well, short. With a 3 ½ inch inseam, they’ll cover all of your assets!
- And to round off these basic styles, we can’t forget to add a beachy, casual dress. Because not every day has to be dressy! The Daisy dress from Michael Stars is our favorite style to throw on over your swimsuit, taking you from day to night in the blink of an eye. We have three colors—just type Daisy dress into the search bar!
We couldn’t leave you hanging without our favorite vacation accessories! From bright and bold, to simple and elegant, there’s something for everyone. Plus, who leaves the resort without a big straw hat to protect your skin and eyes?! Not us!
Here are our picks for the perfect vacay accessories:
- The Blush tile earrings from Sunshine Tienda will be your go-to bold earrings to add a little wow to your casual style. Plus, we can almost guarantee these earrings will be your new favorite summer style long after vacay is over!
- Want to keep things simple, but don’t want to leave your Airbnb without at least *some* accessories? The Norah Bangles are the perfect simple addition to your outfit.
- And, of course, we can’t forget the perfect beachy straw hat! The Joanna hat from Brixton is our favorite style for lounging around in the sand while soaking up the sun!
Head to Illie & Co for all Your Vacation Style Needs
Heading south sometime soon? Or maybe you’re brave enough to go from cold to colder by heading to the mountains for late-season skiing. Wherever you’re jetting off to, we’ve got you covered when it comes to style. Shop online at illieco.com or stop by the store for a personalized shopping experience!